Monday 2 February 2015

Introduction

Hi everyone!

Just as an introductory note, I want to say that I have absolutely no desire to plague the internet with yet another blog on South Korea (seriously, there are millions). Therefore, this will serve more as a convenient method of keeping family and close friends up to date on my experiences.

With that said, anyone is free to read it if they wish and I’m sure I will have plenty of crazy and terrifying experiences to share! If you want to follow me, you have three options: 1) like the Facebook page I created for the blog and I will share every time I have a new post up, 2) follow the blog via email and receive an email notification each time I post, or 3) do neither and just check the blog address when you feel like it.

Again, there is no pressure to follow so please only do so if you would like to hear me go on and on and on about myself hundreds of times over! My next post will probably be coming from my new home in Busan, once I’ve settled in and stopped freaking out!

Thanks for reading – I’m looking forward to heading off on my adventure.

P.S. For those who were wondering, my terrible headlining/titling skills have come to the fore once again, hence why I have named my blog after a Radiohead song.

No comments:

Post a Comment